“AND I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR…”
Are you a young adult? You might be if…
– You are trying to finish school
– You are trying to build a career
– You are trying to start a family, buy a home, and still have fun!
– You want to do “stuff” and live “life”
- You are trying to find new answers to old questions about faith
– You want a community where you can
If you resound with any of these statements then you are a young adult. The Place Young Adult Ministries is a community of believers and doers, a community of people who seek to live what they believe and believe in what they do. If you want new perspectives, new answers, and new experiences of faith then you belong with us and we would love to share life with you.
What to expect?
- Authentic small group that meets every week
- A vibrant and passionate worship experience
- An honest and focused Bible study every Saturday morning
- Concerts, sporting events, movies, outdoor activities and of course…eating together!!
- People who know your name!
- Opportunities to be involved
How do I get plugged in?
- Come to The Place every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. for Bible Study or 11:30 a.m. for church.
- Call us, text us, email us, or join us on Facebook
Randall Goulard – 707-227-9845
“I was in church, every week, doing the church “thing”. But I wasn’t engaging, I was just going. I wasn’t growing in faith, peace, or action; I was just at church. So, looking for something new I foundThe Place and thought, “this can’t be a church, it’s not like the church I grew up in.” But it was a church, a true community that is passionate about their love for Jesus, that worships with the same passion, and a church that seeks after God through authentic community, sharing in each others lives….AND NOW I’VE FOUND WHAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!”