Now that the weather is warming up, we’ll be meeting one Friday night a month at Sycamore Cove Beach to have dinner and a time of worship around the campfire. This is a great opportunity to fellowship together and enjoy the sunsets as we prepare for the Sabbath.
Please consider this your invitation to join us on any or all of the following dates in 2019:
We’ll be having our hot dog dinner starting at 5:30pm—bring a side dish to share if you’d like.
1. Head north on US-101 N
2. Take exit 52 for Pleasant Valley Rd
3. Turn left onto Pleasant Valley Rd
4. Turn left onto S Lewis Rd
5. Turn left onto Las Posas Rd
6. Turn left to merge onto CA-1 S/Pacific Coast Highway toward Santa Monica.
Destination will be on the right:
Sycamore Cove Beach
9000 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265