We believe that God is leading us to be of service to others by sharing his love. And as an expression of our gratitude for God’s incredible love, we reach out to those in need by being God’s hands and feet as he works through us to touch the lives of individuals in our community and within our church body. Experience the joy of service with us by participating in projects we have scheduled throughout the year.
Some of the areas of ministry include
- Fostering Hope a mentoring program with youth in the foster care system.
- Community ACTION Serve Day a one-day service project in partnership with other area churches.
- Food drives for Manna our local food bank.
- Christmas Shoppe a holiday event for families in need.
- Watch for announcements and details on how you can get involved in these and other projects.
Ministry Contact: Joyce Thomsen